Probably the most frequently asked question I get is "what do you do for a living"? No, my blog is not my job - I wish! I actually work for a digital media company. We own a handful of websites targeting men and manage a publishing network. Think of PopSugar or Glam for girls and we are the other side of that business.
|Ryan Kwanten hosting our Prince of Persia party at Sky Bar with a GIANT pocket on his shirt|
How do we make money? Advertising. Ads placed on these websites, plus our large creative team is constantly producing original videos and webseries, both branded and not, created here in our studio. We also sell offline events connected to their online advertising packages, such as a launch party, comedy tour, tailgate parties, etc.
|Rachel Bilson hosting our E3 party at the Standard|
- Write/manage the corporate website and newsletter
- Sponsor conferences (and parties around them)
- Create our branding (our own ads for other sites/magazines, as well as our corporate videos)
- Manage all swag and cool stuff we buy to give away to our readers and clients
- And best of all, I run all events geared towards clients - launch parties and events where we entertain them, like Oktoberfest and the Mexico getaway
|My first celeb hostess, Holly Madison|
|Celebrating Danielle Staub's birthday at our event in NY...a low point|